The consortium strives to reduce the gap between predicted and monitored performance by applying a coherent quality management system (QMS) for buildings supported by three tools.
Although the three tools are different elements in the project they work best together doing quality assurance. Different combinations of tools in buildings permit a flexible application in various project situations.
- Tool for functional specifications of Building Services
- Link between the description of individual BMS functions and an automated statistical analysis and evaluation of the corresponding operation data
- Clear metrics for system performance
- Web based survey tool
- Questions related to different comfort, productivity and user related aspects
- Cost-effective, reliable and clear insight in the comfort performance of the building
The online survey will analyse the performance of comfort of 120 buildings across Europe. Be part of this global analysis and examine your building for free !
Full information on the Comfortmeter tool is available on the dedicated website.
- Application on electrical energy low cost sub-metering
- Development of energy management indicators
- Detection of unexpected energy consumption
- Real-time local analysis
The 5th QUANTUM Project Meeting held in Milan on 29-30 November 2017
QUANTUM consortium is now in the hottest phase of the project, where the different QUANTUM tools are being applied in the demo buildings and Quality Management services are being defined.
QUANTUM field study results @ Next Facades Conference
QUANTUM partners from University of Athens and Factor4 presented partial results from the comfort assessments in QUANTUM demo buildings.
Evaluation of the indoor performance in 20 office buildings in Greece
The National and Kapodistrian University of Athens will present the outcomes of the analysis of users perception through the application of QUANTUM tool at the 16th International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies in Bologna (Italy) in July