The consortium strives to reduce the gap between predicted and monitored performance by applying a coherent quality management system (QMS) for buildings supported by three tools.
Although the three tools are different elements in the project they work best together doing quality assurance. Different combinations of tools in buildings permit a flexible application in various project situations.
- Tool for functional specifications of Building Services
- Link between the description of individual BMS functions and an automated statistical analysis and evaluation of the corresponding operation data
- Clear metrics for system performance
- Web based survey tool
- Questions related to different comfort, productivity and user related aspects
- Cost-effective, reliable and clear insight in the comfort performance of the building
The online survey will analyse the performance of comfort of 120 buildings across Europe. Be part of this global analysis and examine your building for free !
Full information on the Comfortmeter tool is available on the dedicated website.
- Application on electrical energy low cost sub-metering
- Development of energy management indicators
- Detection of unexpected energy consumption
- Real-time local analysis
WELL endorses Comfortmeter for surveying Occupant Indoor Environmental Quality
The International WELL Building Institute has recently accepted the QUANTUM tool Comfortmeter as equivalent to the Occupant Indoor Environmental Quality Survey which is required in the WELL certification procedure. This is a major step forward in the worldwide commercialization of Comfortmeter, as...
AMEV TMon: QUANTUM contribution to the first steps towards the market uptake of Quality Management practices
The German Working Group for Mechanical and Electrical Engineering of State and Municipal Administrations (AMEV) released in August its Guidelines on Technical Monitoring of buildings. The QUANTUM partners synavision and the Institute for Building and Solar technology (IGS) of TU Braunschweig were...
The 5th QUANTUM Project Meeting held in Milan on 29-30 November 2017
QUANTUM consortium is now in the hottest phase of the project, where the different QUANTUM tools are being applied in the demo buildings and Quality Management services are being defined.