The consortium strives to reduce the gap between predicted and monitored performance by applying a coherent quality management system (QMS) for buildings supported by three tools.
Although the three tools are different elements in the project they work best together doing quality assurance. Different combinations of tools in buildings permit a flexible application in various project situations.
"Performance Test bench (PTB)"
- Tool for functional specifications of Building Services
- Link between the description of individual BMS functions and an automated statistical analysis and evaluation of the corresponding operation data
- Clear metrics for system performance
- Web based survey tool
- Questions related to different comfort, productivity and user related aspects
- Cost-effective, reliable and clear insight in the comfort performance of the building
The online survey will analyse the performance of comfort of 120 buildings across Europe. Be part of this global analysis and examine your building for free !
Full information on the Comfortmeter tool is available on the dedicated website.
- Application on electrical energy low cost sub-metering
- Development of energy management indicators
- Detection of unexpected energy consumption
- Real-time local analysis
QUANTUM Project Meeting in Prague
QUANTUM partners visiting another two demo buildings during the Steering Committee meeting in Prague on the 1st and 2nd of December 2016
QUANTUM Performance Test Bench at GLT User Conference 2016
Stefan Plesser introduced and promoted the Performance Test Bench tool to an audience from building industry and research.
Sustainable Places 2016: join QUANTUM global analysis and examine your building for free!
QUANTUM tools were presented and discussed at Sustainable Places International Conference 2016 in Anglet (France). Attention increased on the Comfortmeter which will analyse 120 European buildings.