The consortium strives to reduce the gap between predicted and monitored performance by applying a coherent quality management system (QMS) for buildings supported by three tools.
Although the three tools are different elements in the project they work best together doing quality assurance. Different combinations of tools in buildings permit a flexible application in various project situations.
"Performance Test bench (PTB)"
- Tool for functional specifications of Building Services
- Link between the description of individual BMS functions and an automated statistical analysis and evaluation of the corresponding operation data
- Clear metrics for system performance
- Web based survey tool
- Questions related to different comfort, productivity and user related aspects
- Cost-effective, reliable and clear insight in the comfort performance of the building
The online survey will analyse the performance of comfort of 120 buildings across Europe. Be part of this global analysis and examine your building for free !
Full information on the Comfortmeter tool is available on the dedicated website.
- Application on electrical energy low cost sub-metering
- Development of energy management indicators
- Detection of unexpected energy consumption
- Real-time local analysis
Sustainable Places 2016: join QUANTUM global analysis and examine your building for free!
QUANTUM tools were presented and discussed at Sustainable Places International Conference 2016 in Anglet (France). Attention increased on the Comfortmeter which will analyse 120 European buildings.
Project Meeting in Vienna
QUANTUM partners joined together for the Steering Committee Meeting in Vienna on the 2nd of June 2016.
Event Announcement: QUANTUM workshop at CLIMA 2016
QUANTUM workshop about ICT tools for improving quality management in buildings was held at CLIMA 2016 Aalborg on the 24th of May 2016.