The consortium strives to reduce the gap between predicted and monitored performance by applying a coherent quality management system (QMS) for buildings supported by three tools.
Although the three tools are different elements in the project they work best together doing quality assurance. Different combinations of tools in buildings permit a flexible application in various project situations.
"Performance Test bench (PTB)"
- Tool for functional specifications of Building Services
- Link between the description of individual BMS functions and an automated statistical analysis and evaluation of the corresponding operation data
- Clear metrics for system performance
- Web based survey tool
- Questions related to different comfort, productivity and user related aspects
- Cost-effective, reliable and clear insight in the comfort performance of the building
The online survey will analyse the performance of comfort of 120 buildings across Europe. Be part of this global analysis and examine your building for free !
Full information on the Comfortmeter tool is available on the dedicated website.
- Application on electrical energy low cost sub-metering
- Development of energy management indicators
- Detection of unexpected energy consumption
- Real-time local analysis
QUANTUM workshop at Futurebuild
QUANTUM showcased its tools in a dedicated workshop session on 5 March during the Research, Education, Practice Workshop in the Knowledge Forum
QUANTUM at ISH 2019
Join the workshop "QUANTUM-Project: New Standards, Tools and Services for Quality Management of Building Performance" on 14 March at Messe Frankfurt.
QUANTUM at futurebuild 2019
Join the workshop session "Quality management for building performance - Lighthouse examples and tools from the QUANTUM methodology" on 5 March in London.