The consortium strives to reduce the gap between predicted and monitored performance by applying a coherent quality management system (QMS) for buildings supported by three tools.
Although the three tools are different elements in the project they work best together doing quality assurance. Different combinations of tools in buildings permit a flexible application in various project situations.
"Performance Test bench (PTB)"
- Tool for functional specifications of Building Services
- Link between the description of individual BMS functions and an automated statistical analysis and evaluation of the corresponding operation data
- Clear metrics for system performance
- Web based survey tool
- Questions related to different comfort, productivity and user related aspects
- Cost-effective, reliable and clear insight in the comfort performance of the building
The online survey will analyse the performance of comfort of 120 buildings across Europe. Be part of this global analysis and examine your building for free !
Full information on the Comfortmeter tool is available on the dedicated website.
- Application on electrical energy low cost sub-metering
- Development of energy management indicators
- Detection of unexpected energy consumption
- Real-time local analysis
News | 06.12.2018
Conclusions of BACS Academy webinar "Building Commissioning, Ongoing Commissioning and Quality Management using BACS"
The webinar, featuring QUANTUM outcomes, focused on the importance to define a standardized process to effectively carry out assessment services relying on BACS
Join the BACS Academy webinar "Building Commissioning, Ongoing Commissioning and quality management using BACS"
Monday 3 December, 14:00 CET
FREE online webinar, upon registration
Quality Management and technical monitoring at the REHVA Brussels Summit Conference
On Tuesday 13 November QUANTUM project coordinator Stefan Plesser gave a brilliant presentation to the audience of the REHVA Brussels Summit Conference.