The consortium strives to reduce the gap between predicted and monitored performance by applying a coherent quality management system (QMS) for buildings supported by three tools.
Although the three tools are different elements in the project they work best together doing quality assurance. Different combinations of tools in buildings permit a flexible application in various project situations.
"Performance Test bench (PTB)"
- Tool for functional specifications of Building Services
- Link between the description of individual BMS functions and an automated statistical analysis and evaluation of the corresponding operation data
- Clear metrics for system performance
- Web based survey tool
- Questions related to different comfort, productivity and user related aspects
- Cost-effective, reliable and clear insight in the comfort performance of the building
The online survey will analyse the performance of comfort of 120 buildings across Europe. Be part of this global analysis and examine your building for free !
Full information on the Comfortmeter tool is available on the dedicated website.
- Application on electrical energy low cost sub-metering
- Development of energy management indicators
- Detection of unexpected energy consumption
- Real-time local analysis
Comfortmeter surveys in 20 VDAB buildings in Belgium
Comfort conditions of 2800 employees in 20 VDAB office buildings across Flanders were analyzed through Comfortmeter surveys. This initiative well depicts the growing awareness of the role of comfort in office buildings.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Workshop "Technical Monitoring in building service systems"
e7 organizes a workshop to introduce Technical Monitoring in building service systems.
Date: Tuesday, April 17th, 2018, 13:00 - 17:00
Venue: Wohnprojekt - Room A, Krakauer Str. 19/45, 1020 Vienna, Austria
German Guidelines on Technical Monitoring of buildings now available in English
QUANTUM cooperation with AMEV working group led to the publication of an English version of AMEV TMon guidelines. This translation is an asset for scaling up the good practices of Quality Management beyond the German market.