The consortium strives to reduce the gap between predicted and monitored performance by applying a coherent quality management system (QMS) for buildings supported by three tools.
Although the three tools are different elements in the project they work best together doing quality assurance. Different combinations of tools in buildings permit a flexible application in various project situations.
"Performance Test bench (PTB)"
- Tool for functional specifications of Building Services
- Link between the description of individual BMS functions and an automated statistical analysis and evaluation of the corresponding operation data
- Clear metrics for system performance
- Web based survey tool
- Questions related to different comfort, productivity and user related aspects
- Cost-effective, reliable and clear insight in the comfort performance of the building
The online survey will analyse the performance of comfort of 120 buildings across Europe. Be part of this global analysis and examine your building for free !
Full information on the Comfortmeter tool is available on the dedicated website.
- Application on electrical energy low cost sub-metering
- Development of energy management indicators
- Detection of unexpected energy consumption
- Real-time local analysis
Join QUANTUM at the REHVA Brussels Summit Conference “Smart buildings for smart users - implementing the new EPBD”
Date: Tuesday 13 November 2018, 9:15-16:30
Venue: pentahotel Brussels City Center, Chaussée de Charleroi 38, 1060 Brussels
Registration: free event, but registration is mandatory (see link below)
Comfortmeter surveys in 20 VDAB buildings in Belgium
Comfort conditions of 2800 employees in 20 VDAB office buildings across Flanders were analyzed through Comfortmeter surveys. This initiative well depicts the growing awareness of the role of comfort in office buildings.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Workshop "Technical Monitoring in building service systems"
e7 organizes a workshop to introduce Technical Monitoring in building service systems.
Date: Tuesday, April 17th, 2018, 13:00 - 17:00
Venue: Wohnprojekt - Room A, Krakauer Str. 19/45, 1020 Vienna, Austria