The consortium strives to reduce the gap between predicted and monitored performance by applying a coherent quality management system (QMS) for buildings supported by three tools.
Although the three tools are different elements in the project they work best together doing quality assurance. Different combinations of tools in buildings permit a flexible application in various project situations.
"Performance Test bench (PTB)"
- Tool for functional specifications of Building Services
- Link between the description of individual BMS functions and an automated statistical analysis and evaluation of the corresponding operation data
- Clear metrics for system performance
- Web based survey tool
- Questions related to different comfort, productivity and user related aspects
- Cost-effective, reliable and clear insight in the comfort performance of the building
The online survey will analyse the performance of comfort of 120 buildings across Europe. Be part of this global analysis and examine your building for free !
Full information on the Comfortmeter tool is available on the dedicated website.
- Application on electrical energy low cost sub-metering
- Development of energy management indicators
- Detection of unexpected energy consumption
- Real-time local analysis
Free webinar on Quality Management within Building Commissioning
QUANTUM, REHVA and BUILDUP will organise a webinar on solutions and strategies for quality (and data) management in new buildings, focusing in particular on the Building Commissioning Process. The webinar will start at 14:00 on Thursday 27 April 2017 and it will be hosted by BUILDUP platform.
At Vienna BauZ!, a workshop on how "Measuring success, ensuring quality" of building performances
At BauZ! (Vienna Congress for Sustainable Building), the workshop "Measuring success, ensuring quality" will introduce and trigger the discussion on one of the best practices available to guarantee building performances.
BAU 2017: meet QUANTUM partners
Information on QUANTUM will be available during all days of BAU 2017, in addition to a dedicated presentation during the workshop